Sunday, October 28, 2007

Playoffs Game 1

Game one ended scoreless for the Revs in New York versus the Red Bulls. A good result considering the amount of chances the Red Bulls had. We are in a good position going into next week, a game I will be attending. While I do not doubt the Revolution's capacity to put a few goals in at Gillette it does worry me that they were so content to let the game stay 0-0. A little more attacking would not have hurt. All the other 1st round match ups are at 1-0 advantage to the home team. While I do not doubt those score lines will change quickly in game two the point is we are very lucky to be in the same situation. I really hate the settle for a draw mentality on the road. If you are a good team, and every goal counts in a two goal series, go out and attack. Don't be reckless but take it to the other team.

In any case I think the Revs will be able to pull this one out. My update will be forthcoming.

No comments: